1. What are the benefits of a SAFE™ membership?
Members enjoy a wide range of benefits, including access to wholesale pricing and free naturopathic advice. Please click here for more information about a membership.
2. What is the cost of a membership?
Lifetime memberships are free. Customers wishing to operate their membership as a networking business pay an annual fee of $27.50 (incl. GST). Please click here for more information.
3. Is SAFE™ a network marketing company?
Members can choose to promote products and operate their membership as an income generating business. However, this is not a requirement. Many members only buy products for themselves and benefit from low prices and health related information. There is no requirement to sign up new members or to buy products.
4. How much do you charge for postage?
There is free postage on Australian orders over $100. For orders less than $100, there is a small postage charge of $9.95.
5. How long does it take for my order to arrive?
Shipping times depend on the location of the delivery address. Please click here for more information about shipping.
6. I live outside Australia. Can I place an order online?
Yes, shipping rates for international orders are weight-based, and are calculated dependent upon the destination of the parcel. Orders can be placed online or by phone on +61 (0)7 5593 4566. Please Note: All prices listed on www.safe.com.au are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
7. I lost my membership ID and/or my password. How can I retrieve them?
To reset your password please click here, alternatively if you require further assistance, please call (07) 5593 4566 Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm (AEST).
8. What is the return/refund policy?
Prior to returning any product, please call within 14 days of receipt of your order. If a product is found to be defective, we will either replace the product or credit the purchase price for the product. Please click here for further details.
9. Will you share my details with other companies?
SAFE™ is committed to protecting any personal data provided directly to the company or gathered through www.safe.com.au in accordance with the Privacy Act (1988). Customer credit card details are protected against loss, misuse and modification via several security measures. We use secure checkout to protect your credit card details.
10. Can I put the loose, protective packaging materials from my delivery in the compost bin?
Yes, the packaging materials used are plant-based and fully biodegradable.
11. Any other questions?
Please contact us.